Hand Picked Packages
As a Domiciliary care agency we are passionate about delivering personalised care and support to people in the community. We supply care that makes a real difference to the well-being of our clients, by promoting independency and focusing on individual needs. The frequency and duration of the visits will be agreed with the client during the initial assessment process.
Our company welcomes private funded clients as well as care services that are funded by other organisations, such as PERSONAL-INDIVIDUAL BUDGETS or DIRECT PAYMENTS.
St Monica’s Healthcare Ltd is able to offer high quality care and support services to enable individuals to remain living in their homes for as long as is practically possible. Therefore, we provide only the highest standard of care to all our clients regardless of age and physical ability.
Services we provide and any other tasks that have been identified and agreed during the assessment process.
We can provide:
- Respite care
- Hospital after care
- Night sleeping and awake care
- 24 hour live-in care
- Palliative Care
- Personal Assistance with washing, showering, bathing, toileting and all other grooming needs
- Assistance with prompting of medication
- Assistance to access the local community e.g. leisure activities, social networks, maintaining family link and shopping
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Budget management e.g. pension collection and assistance with bill payment
- Older Adult
- Citizen with Learning Disabilities
- Citizen with Mental Health Problems
- Citizen with Physical Disabilities