Our Mission Statement
Caring today for a healthier tomorrow
Most people requiring care would prefer to have care in their own home rather than moving into a care home. Just some of the reasons for this include the fact that it allows individuals to remain in familiar surroundings, it enables them to continue their social life, and they can keep their beloved pets. Above all, it’s the freedom to continue living life at their own pace and in their own way in their home.
- Focus on service users. We aim to provide a service that is driven by the needs and aspirations of our service users by listening to them.
- Fitness of purpose. We are committed to achieving our stated aims and objectives through reviewing our service. We welcome the feedback from our service users and their representatives.
- Comprehensiveness. We aim to provide a package of care, working with other Health and Social Care agencies, to meet the needs and preferences of our service users.
- Meeting Assessed Needs. The care we provide is based on the thorough assessment of needs and the systematic and on-going planning of care for each service user, made in conjunction with care managers and other health care professionals.
- Quality Services. We are committed to providing a quality service and continuous improvement of the care we provide.